Every year, on the 3rd Saturday of October, Support Sisterz proudly host Combat Cancer Walk - This event brings our community together for a 3 mile walk in support of local survivors. Funds raised enable Support Sisterz to provide financial assistance to women in Corona, Norco, Eastvale and surrounding areas who are battling breast and gynecological cancers.
2022 Event Details:
Saturday, October 15 th
Norco College / JFK Highschool, 1951 Third St. Norco, CA.
• 7 a.m. - Event opens for registration & festivities
• 8:30 a.m. - Opening Ceremony
• 9:00 a.m. - Walk Kick Off
• $25 General admission
• $10 Children 8-12
• Free for Survivors & children 7 and under
• Register by 9/24 to get your event shirt for $15 - additional shirts will be available at the event and at pre-registration on Saturday October 8th from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and Thursday October 13th from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Dixie Lee's Boutique in Norco.
Come early and plan to stay - enjoy live music, face painting, food trucks, shopping and more. Celebrate with us as we raise money, make memories, eat and enjoy time together as a community honoring our local survivors and remembering those we've lost.
• Here’s what you can look forward to this year!
• Visit our Kiddie Corner where kids of all ages can share in the fun and activities that await them
• Satisfy your appetite by visiting our food trucks
• Make memories with your team / family & friends at our photo booth, complete with props
• Shop at our vendor booths
• Enter the drawing to win (1) of (2) pairs of Disneyland Park Hopper tickets. You get 1 entry for every $250.00 raised, in addition to your registration fee ***Note*** this applies to individuals only, not to funds raised by a team or donated by a sponsor. GOOD LUCK and Happy FUNdraising!
• Help make this year’s Combat Cancer Walk a success by forming a team
Everything is more fun with friends, why not be part of a team!? Select the team option at registration then search for the name of the team you'd like to join or create your own team: select the team option, come up with a creative team name, grab some troops and start fundraising.
There will be awards given for largest team and top fundraising team. *** teams must sign up online or at one of our pre-registration events to qualify***
Did you know you can also create a Facebook page for your team where you can post updates + share progress, photos, inspiration and more?
Please contact us if you need assistance, for questions about teams, to request forms or to get info. about preregistration nights email@example.com
• Interested in becoming a vendor?
Do you have a local business and a heart to help women in your community? Would you like to ...
• Help local survivors
• Promote your business
• Make contact with your community Spaces are still available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details
• Become a CCW Sponsor
We have sponsorship opportunities available starting at $500, email email@example.com for more information
• Social Media
Did you know that by simply liking or sharing our post, you can help make a difference in the life of someone battling cancer? The more you interact with us, the more visible we are to women who need our help + donors who want to support our cause. Here's how you can help spread the word; follow us across social media platforms @SupportSisterz & @CombatCancerWalk - Like and share our pages then follow for updates and info. to share with your followers. Like & share our updates and tag us in photos or posts about the event.