Saturday, September 9th at 9 a.m.
The Pink Journey Foundation and Support Sisterz in collaboration with The City of Corona are hosting the Corona Family Health Fair at the Circle City Center.
This event has so much to offer the people in our community - if you can benefit from these services, PLEASE COME - if you aren’t in need of these services, PLEASE SHARE to help us reach those who are!
FREE Health Services- NO INSURANCE NEEDED, just your photo ID. - All services available first come, first serve, based on capacity.
• Mobile mammogram for women 40+ including follow up care
• Dental exam including, cleanings, fillings, extractions (ages 18+)
• Various Health Screenings
• Blood drive
Other fun features in our Kids Corner:
• Fire Truck Display
• Balloon animals with Mr. Twister
• Puppet show
• Lawn games with YMCA
• Southern California Garrison
• In'n' Out Burger lunch to the first 300 participating in health event services
Support our Non-Profit Vendors
We have several non-profit vendors attending, we’d like to tell you about them + what you can do to support them in their efforts to make our community a better place.
Items can be dropped off at Circle City Center from 9/4 to 9/8 - you are welcome to bring items the day of the Health Fair, on 9/9 as well.